Protein is an essential macronutrient that helps to build muscles, repair tissues, and make enzymes and hormones. Eating enough protein is not only essential for athletes, gymnasts or body builders. It is necessary for a healthy immune system and required for organs like heart, brain, and skin to function properly and is essential for all living organisms. Protein powder is a popular nutritional supplement that helps in the proper growth and functioning of the body and Alpspure Life Sciences is the prime protein powders suppliers in India.The nutrient is also lauded for its ability to help control appetite and enhance muscle growth.
What are protein powders?
Protein powders are supplements that are made by the extraction of proteins from animal or plant-based sources. These sources range from the cow’s milk and eggs to peas, rice, and soy. We are the protein powder traders who believe in quality. During the processing of protein powders carbohydrates, fats, minerals, and fibers that are naturally present are often removed and supplementary nutrients, herbs, and sweeteners are added. These are classified as dietary supplements.The Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA) for protein powders is set at 0.8 grams per kilogram.
The health benefits of protein powders
Protein is considered as one of the building blocks of bones,muscles, and skin and very essential for the proper growth and functioning of the body.The body produces hormones, enzymes, and other chemicals with the help of proteins. The various health benefits of protein powders supplied by us(which has made us the outstanding protein powder suppliers in Delhi) are stated below:
1) Help in the muscle growth: Protein is essential for the growth of the muscles. Most of the people can get enough protein from their diet but these supplements are especially required for the athletes and gym enthusiasts as they significantly improve muscle size and strength .
2) Help in fast recovery: Protein powders contribute effectively to the muscle growth and can help repair damaged muscles and tissues. As a result, athletes make use of protein powders to speed up recovery from the soreness of muscles after heavy exercise thus improving muscle performance and muscle protein synthesis.
3) Used as an added nutrition: Protein powders can be given as an additional nutrition to the people who are vegans and find it challenging to meet the recommended daily intake of proteins which is 46 g for women and 56 g for men aged 19 years and above. Athletes, weight lifters, older adults, and people with a chronic disease may need to exceed the general protein intake recommendation. These supplements are also beneficial for the pregnant women who have slightly elevated protein needs. Alpspure is the most authentic protein powders traders in India who believe in quality.
Types of protein powders
We are the distributors of protein powders and deal in different types of protein powders depending on the sources from which they are extracted and the needs by different genres of people:
- Whey protein: It is a water-soluble milk protein and is popular amongst athletes.It contains all of the amino acids that the human body requires from the food and is thus considered as a complete protein. This protein is absorbed by the body very quickly.
- Casein protein: This protein is rich in glutamine (an amino acid that speeds up muscle recovery after exercise). Casein is extracted from the dairy products which makes it unsuitable for the vegans and people with milk allergies. It is slower to digest and therefore should be taken at night.
- Soy protein: People who do not consume dairy products can consume soy protein as an excellent alternative to whey or casein. It contains all the essential amino acids.
- Pea protein: Pea protein is a very good source of the amino acid arginine.It is a high-quality alternative to soy and dairy based proteins.
- Hemp protein: Hemp Protein is an excellent choice for the vegans or those with dairy or soy allergies as hemp seeds are complete proteins and contain essential fatty acids.
How to consume protein powders effectively
The people who don’t get enough protein from their diet such as old, weak and diseased could consider supplementing with high quality protein powders supplied by us and they should calculate their nutritional needs before using protein powders. A long-term excessive consumption of proteins may damage the kidneys and liver and adversely affect the body’s bone and calcium balance. However,flavored protein powder can be mixed in water, milk or fruit and vegetable smoothies according to the directions on the packaging, for consumption.
Proteins are necessary for a healthy immune system and required for organs like heart, brain, and skin to function properly and are essential for all the living organisms. They help in muscle growth, aid in fast recovery and used as an added nutrition for the people deficient in proteins.We are the protein powder wholesalers in India known for the best quality protein powders.The protein powder supplements should be taken amicably for different body requirements and to avail the maximum health benefits.