- Advanced Technologies and Education
Russia has always been known for its advanced technologies and education.
- Education and Accommodation Cost
The students who are looking forward to studying in Russia always worry about education and accommodation costs.
- Economical Tuition Fee Structure
The country which they should not do as the country not only offers an economical tuition fee structure for students.
- Feasible Accommodation Fee Structure
But also offers the students a feasible accommodation fee structure.
- Top Countries for Medical Education
Russia has always been one of the top countries for medical education for students from all over the world.
- Excellently Rated Universities and Infrastructure
Because of its excellently rated universities and their infrastructure facilities.
- Listed Amongst the Top Medical Colleges
The medical universities of Russia have always been listed amongst the top medical colleges of the world.
- Recognition from World-Renowned Medical Bodies
It has got the recognition from many world-renowned medical bodies such as the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Medical Graduates from Russia Working Successfully
Thousands of medical graduates from Russia are working successfully in several countries around the world.
- MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
Not just for Russian students, MBBS in Russia for Indian students has always been a sought after course.
- Universities are Approved by MCI
As there are many universities in the country which are approved by the MCI (Medical Council of India) which means that Indian students can come back to India.
- Practice Medical Degree in India
After completion of their medical course from Russia to practice their medical degree however they must clear the MCI (Medical Council of India) screening test first.
- Russia have Advanced Training Laboratories
The universities of Russia have advanced training laboratories in which students are taught to use many tools and types of equipment.
- Practical Training Along with Regular Lectures
In Russia, the universities always focus on practical training along with regular lectures so that the students can learn about dealing with many scenarios.
- Universities have Affiliations with Many Hospitals
Along with the training, the universities have affiliations with many hospitals in which the students can pursue their internship.
- Under the Guidance of Experienced Doctors
After completion of their course for a better understanding of human cases under the guidance of experienced doctors.
- Provide Free Russian Language Courses
The Russian universities provide free Russian language courses to the students while studying MBBS in Kazan Federal University in the country.
- Dealing with Patients and Citizens
To make sure that the students do not face any difficulties while dealing with patients and citizens of the country.
- MBBS Course is Taught in English
However, the overall MBBS course is taught in the English language.
- 100+Years Old in Russian Universities
Some of the universities are more than 100 years old in Russia.
- Universities for Experience and Knowledge Gained
Students take admissions in these universities for experience and knowledge gained from all these years.
- Russia Is Higher by Indian Students
As the demand for admission in universities of Russia is higher by Indian students.
- Admissions on the Basis of a First-Come, First-Serve
The universities grant admissions on the basis of a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Universities Supervision by Government
The universities of Russia are under the supervision of the Russian government.
- Latest Technologies and Tools
So they always have funds for the latest technologies and tools.
- Required Age of Taking Admission in Universities
The Indian students are required to be at least 17 years of age at the time of taking admission in Russian universities.
- MBBS in Abroad Without NEET
It is not possible for Indian students to pursue MBBS in Abroad without NEET.
- Feasible Fee Structure of Russian Universities
The fee structure of Russian universities is economically feasible as compared to the majority of private medical colleges in India.
- Scholarship Schemes for the Students
On top of the already economical fees, the universities also offer many scholarship schemes for the students.
- Studying in the Universities of Russia
As there are plenty of Indian students which are already studying in the universities of Russia, the new Indian students do not feel lonely in the universities.