Every year students from India deal with difficulties while putting goals for MBBS in abroad. Getting MBBS admission in abroad isn’t an easy job; it is becoming difficult by passing each day to get MBBS admission in abroad because a massive number of students are competing with each other in NEET (National Eligibility cum Entrance Test) exam for getting medical seats. As most of the students are suffering from monetary issues. So, students cannot pay excessive donation prices demanded in private institutions. There are over 10,000 medical students who desire to study MBBS abroad. MBBS in abroad suggested being a wonderful alternative because it has budget-oriented MCI (Medical Council of India) approved universities. As we know MBBS education is pretty expensive in India. So, the students should make investments of their money wisely and need to pick out the best medical colleges or universities in abroad. China is achieving popularity among Indian students who are pursuing MBBS in China. As Universities of China offers high standard education under low budget. The country has some finest medical universities and colleges under affordable tuition fees. Below we suggest some reasons why you need to study MBBS in China.
- Universities of China are recognized by MCI (Medical Council of India), UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization), WHO (World Health Organization), and the medical councils of other countries.
- Generally, the MBBS graduate program is available in the English language which makes it easy easier for Indian students to adapt to the environment.
- The living standard and cost accommodation are cheaper in comparison to other countries such as the United Kingdom (UK), the United States of America (USA), and other European countries. Students get travel discounts by government and local authorized body for traveling within the state.
- Universities of China provide various opportunities to the Indian students while studying like participation in international exchange programs, working on scientific projects, attending international conferences which open different door to get success in the field of medicine.
- Indian students who study MBBS in China can quickly get a job in India and other countries.
- Most of the universities in China are government universities. Where you can easily find big Indian communities studying MBBS for a long time. Hostel facilities and Indian mess generally available at the universities.
- The government of China has subsidized the cost of studying in universities to attract foreign students. There are many scholarship programs for other countries students who are either be partial scholarships or full scholarships.